Shop With Jack Dell Accio CEO & Founder of Essentia!
Let the celebrations continue!
Here at Essentia, we’re extremely proud to have 20 retail showrooms open across the US and Canada. It’s the beginning of the vision of the company coming to fruition, and to celebrate Jack Dell Accio, our CEO and Founder, will be spending some time in all of our new locations to meet and mingle with everyone.
This is your chance to experience the world’s only natural memory foam with the man who created it: Jack Dell Accio!
You’re invited to meet Jack, ask him anything, and try out our uber comfortable mattresses and pillows! We’ll have special discounts and financing offers in store for you to take advantage of so if you’re near one of these locations come on by:
- Essentia Dallas – Stonebriar Center – Wednesday, February 15
- Essentia Houston – Baybrook Mall – Thursday, February 16
- Essentia Paramus – Paramus Park Mall – Wednesday, February 22
- Essentia Bridgewater – Bridgewater Commons – Thursday, February 23
- Essentia Las Vegas – Fashion Show Mall – Monday, February 27
- Essentia Atlanta – Perimeter Mall – Tuesday, February 28
- Essentia Baltimore – Towson Town Center – Wednesday, March 1
We hope you can join us and take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about where Essentia came from and the drive to create something better:
If you’re familiar with our story, you know that Jack Dell Accio, Founder & CEO of Essentia, began his journey to create a truly organic and toxin-free mattress after a family member was diagnosed with cancer. Upon learning how toxins we encounter on an everyday basis, particularly in mattresses, can have a dramatic impact on our health, he knew he needed to make a change. With a family deeply ingrained in the latex industry, Jack recognized the opportunity to create a solution that centered on wellness and sustainability: the world’s only natural memory foam mattress.